Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about EnviroDispose products and services. If you still don’t see what you’re looking for, please feel free to start a chat with us or email Dustin.
Open Top Boxes are used for both residential and commercial jobs and are available in a variety of sizes based on your project needs.
- 10 Yard Open Top Boxes- commonly used for smaller projects around the house, like cleaning out the garage or basement or clean up from a remodel from 1-2 small rooms in the house. (8.5 feet Wide, 11 Feet Long and wall height is 4 feet tall)
- 20 Yard Open Top Boxes- ideal for disposing of debris from a large home remodel, roofing materials, etc. (8.5 feet Wide, 22 Feet Long and wall height is 4 feet tall)
- 30 Yard Open Top Boxes- most popular option, this box is great for commercial new home construction, demolition and complete home remodeling projects. (8.5 feet Wide, 22 Feet Long and wall height is 6 feet tall)
- 40 Yard Open Top Boxes- great for commercial roofing projects, large landscaping excavations or large barn and building clean out (8.5 feet Wide, 22 Feet Long and wall height is 8 feet tall)
There are a number of items that can be disposed of in a rolloff box, for example: wooden furniture, brick, asphalt, concrete, construction and home improvement debris, roofing supplies, yard clippings, shingles, lumber, storm debris and more. If you have an item that you’re not sure about, feel free to ask us in the chat!
There are a few restricted items that are not allowed to be disposed of in a rolloff box.
Restricted items includes:
- Old box televisions (with a tube)
- Gasoline, motor oil or any automotive fluid
- Propane tanks
- Household cleaners
- Ink and resins
- Contaminated soil or absorbents
- Medical waste
- Refrigerators, freezers or any type of appliance with refrigerant (refrigerant must be removed before disposing)
- Car batteries
- Industrial drums (separate service)
EnviroDispose offers tire disposal for your convenience, please call us about our special offer and please remember that tires are still prohibited from being placed in all open top boxes. Tire disposal is a specialty offered as an a la carte service.
Every EnviroDispose customer will receive a time stamped weight ticket as part of their order receipt. Issuing a time and date stamped ticket documenting the weight of the contents ensures you only pay for the items from your box.
Reserving a dumpster is easy! Simply complete the order form and payment form to ensure your delivery.
In addition to open top boxes, the following containers are available for commercial use:
- Environmental boxes (commercial only)
- Compactors (commercial only)
- Disposal bins (commercial only)
- Open Top Boxes (residential & commercial)